Lola has tagged me with a "Seven Facts Meme". It seems like one of these came around fairly recently, but allons-y:
1. I move often and am up to 14 homes in 20 years.
2. I fell in love with Tchéky Karyo after seeing Nikita in the mid '90s. He's still my number one crush.
3. I used to dance a lot, and sometimes wear pointe shoes alone at home.
4. Green pistachio macaroons from Paris send me straight to the moon.
5. Aside from a brief but intense heart shaped glasses phase as a kid, I have never worn sunglasses for fear of looking pretentious. Then last week Lauren introduced me to Anouk, and I'm very tempted...
6. I'm tall. Over 6' with boots and my younger sister is taller still. Height used to annoy me but it has proved endlessly useful at fashion related events, though not for avoiding short men.
7. I'm addicted to Burfitt.
>> If you're in the mood for mustering up 7 random facts, consider yourself tagged...